Wednesday, November 9, 2022 / by Burt Horwitz
Are you looking for a home now? This may be the best time to make a purchase.
• Demand for homes has been lessening recently so you don’t have to make a quick decision on what home to purchase.
• There’s less competition so you’re less likely to get entangled in bidding wars.
• It’s becoming a buyers’ market. You can make an informed, intelligent decision because houses are staying on the market longer. You have the opportunity to see a variety of homes and not have to choose a home that doesn’t meet your requirements.
• You have a higher probability of being able to negotiate the purchase price of a home as opposed to the “take it or leave it” attitude that ruled the market previously.
• You can look for homes that have a recent price reduction and have been on the market for a while. These homeowners are more likely to be a “motivated” seller who will be willing to accept an under the asking price offer.
• At the time properties are listed, sellers overall seem to be pricing homes more realistically. The “gold rush” is over so a prospective buyer can find homes that are more of a “make sense” purchase.
I will gladly show you homes of all types, single family, condo, townhomes that have had a recent price reduction! Simply subscribe to my home search website by clicking this safe and secure link: www.southeastfloridahomesource.com. You'll have full access to all the South Florida homes for sale, or contact me for more information:
Contact: Burton Horwitz, Realtor, 561-289-5939
Southeast Florida Home Spource/Keller Williams Realty